What will the session cover?
Are third party software applications exposing businesses to cyber-threats?
- Why it is important to regularly test your third-party applications for vulnerabilities
- How to develop an effective vulnerability management strategy which minimises the risks posed by supply chain software applications
- How to discover unknown security holes in your corporate applications so that you can keep your critical data safe from cyber-criminals
- Looking at the security measures you have in place when procuring new products and services
- Real life examples of organisations that have had data breaches due to not checking the security of their 3rd party suppliers
Date: 13th February at 11:00am. Submit your details to secure your free spot on the webinar
On the 13th February at 11:00am Equilibrium Security Services and AppCheck are hosting an informative webinar which will explore the risks of using untested software applications within a corporate environment.
Who should attend?
IT Manager/ Director
Cyber Security Manager
* Attendees will be entitled to a free coffee voucher.