Are you a Marketing Executive with good all-round experience (in any industry), a creative mindset and a knack for running email marketing campaigns?
If yes, and you are interested in joining a thriving software company, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We’ve enjoyed fantastic growth since our inception in 2014, expanding rapidly as a result of demand for our unique SaaS technology and the booming cyber security industry. If you’re wanting to learn, make an impact in your day-to-day role and be part of a fun, inclusive and friendly culture, we’d love to hear from you.
AppCheck is a cyber security software company based out of Leeds, that offers an automated penetration testing / ethical hacking SaaS solution that lets companies identify and fix security vulnerabilities in their web apps and hosted infrastructure, before hackers can exploit them.
AppCheck are looking for a hands-on Marketing Executive with a broad knowledge of marketing skills. Whilst you won’t be an expert in all areas, you will have a basic grasp across most marketing disciplines and be keen to develop your skills in these areas, with the aim to take eventual ownership of specific channels and their KPIs.
With big growth plans over the next 12 months and beyond AppCheck are looking for a motivated self-starter with fantastic ideas who doesn’t mind getting stuck in. The ideal candidate will be a results focused team player, capable of creating engaging content, comms and email campaigns, growing social media channels, reporting on KPIs, measuring ROI, managing inbound leads/CRM admin and helping out across all areas.
- Management and development of social media channels
- Management, distribution and tracking the effectiveness of inbound marketing leads
- Working with the technical team in the creation of blog content in-line with company SEO strategy
- Evaluate and optimise website content with a strong focus on conversions (CRO)
- Designing and distributing regular external marketing emails, measuring the impact and responding to the metrics to optimise content
- Managing mailing lists and keeping the CRM system up-to-date and organised
- Help in the creation of company documents, information sheets and other collateral
- Assisting with webinars and offline events from planning through to execution
- Assisting with physical events (with occasional attendance)
- Supporting Channel Teams with partner on-boarding and engagement campaigns
- Managing internal communications
- Publishing content to company website
- Provide marketing assistance to other business areas (customer service, sales etc)
- Reporting on marketing activities with the ability to provide insights into the data
- Eventual ownership of specific marketing channels (paid, email etc) with a strong focus on ROI
- Other marketing duties as required to achieve company growth ambitions
- Commercial experience in similar Marketing Executive or Specialist role
- Broad knowledge of most areas of marketing
- Hands on knowledge of running company social media accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc)
- Hands on knowledge of email marketing campaigns
- Ability to report on activities and provide insights and recommendations based on the data
- Experience with design tools (Canva or Adobe suite preferred)
- Experience of CMS systems (WordPress)
- Copywriting skills
- Experience with Google Suite (Analytics, Search Console, Ads, etc)
- Experience of running and monitoring PPC campaigns (not essential)
- Video editing skills (not essential)
What’s In It For You?
We look for people who are naturally driven and self-motivated so you’ll benefit from the freedom to make your own decisions and take full responsibility for your work without a rigid management structure.
You’ll work for one of the most exciting and innovative companies out there and receive an excellent salary and benefits package including:
- Pension scheme
- Gym membership or Westfield health benefit
- Light-hearted and friendly company culture
You’ll also join a thriving software company in the cyber security industry and we’re rapidly growing so you can have a big impact in your role.
As part of our commitment to information security and our ISO 27001 accreditation, please note that upon acceptance of an employment offer with AppCheck, you will undergo pre-employment checks including criminal record (DBS), employment & references as well as verification of Right to Work in the UK.