Are you a Marketing Executive / Marketing Assistant with good all-round experience and a creative and ambitious mindset?
If yes, and you are interested in joining a thriving software company, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
AppCheck develops information security software for end user clients and resellers. Our cloud-based service provides clients with exceptional vulnerability detection and reporting services for their web applications and hosting infrastructure. Through our scanning platform, our clients can identify and fix the software vulnerabilities that hackers look to exploit.
Due to rapid success within the Marketing department, AppCheck are looking for a hands-on Marketing Executive with a broad knowledge across marketing. Whilst you won’t be an expert in all areas, you will have a basic grasp across most marketing disciplines and be keen to develop your skills in these areas.
With big growth plans over the next 12 months and beyond AppCheck are looking for a motivated self-starter with fantastic ideas who doesn’t mind getting stuck in. The ideal candidate will be a results-focused team player, capable of creating engaging content, comms and campaigns, growing social media channels, managing inbound leads and helping out across all areas.
- Management and development of social media channels (specifically Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Management, distribution and tracking the effectiveness of inbound marketing leads
- Working with the technical team in the creation of blog content in-line with company SEO strategy
- Designing and distributing regular external marketing emails and internal newsletters
- Managing mailing lists and keeping the CRM system up-to-date and organized
- Help in the creation of company documents, information sheets and other collateral
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with webinars and offline events from planning through to execution
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with physical events (with occasional attendance)
- Reporting on marketing activities with ability to provide insights into the data
- Provide marketing assistance to other business areas (customer service, channel partners etc)
Who We’re Looking for:
- 1+ years’ experience as a Marketing Executive or Marketing Assistant
- Broad knowledge of marketing
- Hands on knowledge of running company social media accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc)
- Hands on knowledge of email marketing campaigns
- Ability to report on activities and provide insights and recommendations based on the data
- Experience with design tools (Canva or Adobe suite preferred)
- Experience of CMS systems (WordPress)
- Copywriting skills
- Experience with Google Suite (Analytics, Search Console, Ads, etc)
- Experience of running and monitoring PPC campaigns (not essential)
- Video editing skills (not essential)
What’s In It For You?
We look for people who are naturally driven and self-motivated so you’ll benefit from the freedom to make your own decisions and take full responsibility for your work without a rigid management structure.
You’ll work for one of the most exciting and innovative companies out there and receive an excellent salary and benefits package including:
- Pension scheme
- Gym membership or Westfield health benefit
- Light-hearted and friendly company culture
You’ll also join a thriving software company in the cyber security industry and we’re rapidly growing so you can have a big impact in your role.
As part of our commitment to information security and our ISO 27001 accreditation, please note that upon acceptance of an employment offer with AppCheck, you will undergo pre-employment checks including criminal record (DBS), employment & references as well as verification of Right to Work in the UK.