SaaS Sales Executive
Would you like to join a unique SaaS company in the booming multi-£billion cyber security industry, selling in a high-growth and unsaturated market?
If so, we’re looking for experienced sales people to help AppCheck open doors, demonstrate our platform and win business with some of the most exciting companies from SME to global tech and consumer brands.
Cyber-attacks from malicious hackers are a huge risk for most businesses. In response, AppCheck offers an automated penetration testing / ethical hacking SaaS solution that lets companies identify and fix security vulnerabilities in their websites, web apps and hosted infrastructure, before hackers can find and exploit them.
We’ve enjoyed fantastic growth, since our inception in 2014, expanding organically and profitably as the result of ongoing commercial success. Cyber security experience is not required but if you have a track record in SaaS, cyber security, IT or consultative B2B sales and have a passion for engaging with new organisations, this is an ideal opportunity for you. We have continued to grow and recruit and grow throughout lockdowns in recent years without needing to furlough or lose a single person, so we are a great company to grow your career long term.
How You’ll Sell AppCheck & Commission!
- As a SaaS Sales Executive, you’ll be responsible for the full 360° sales process, from prospecting, managing your pipeline, conducting web demos and POCs (proof of concepts), as well as negotiating and closing deals.
- You’ll generate and close business with IT/technology/InfoSec leadership at companies across a wide range of industries.
- Commission is completely uncapped and there are no restrictions on industries or territories
What’s In It For You:
- Earning between £55-100K OTE is very achievable as one of our Sales Consultants, which includes a generous basic salary, £1,500 Christmas bonus and an extensive benefits package.
- Crucially the targets and earning potential offered are based on true averages, and realistic targets.
- If you’re interested in career progression, we’re aiming to make 20 hires over the next 12 months, so you’ll have genuine opportunities to progress into team lead roles, as well as leading expansion into new territories and markets globally.
- You’ll have the opportunity to sell a truly unique technology within an unsaturated market and booming industry, so you’ll have a huge amount of flexibility with managing/growing your target companies, and the freedom to apply your unique style.
- In terms of team and company culture, we have a supportive, approachable and stable leadership team which set the tone for a sociable, light-hearted and friendly environment. The team are driven and hardworking, but you can expect to be inspired, positively motivated and have a good laugh along the way.
Who We Are & What You’re Selling:
- AppCheck is a B2B cyber security software platform developed by industry leading ethical hackers and web application security experts.
- Our technology gives companies the ability scan for and fix security vulnerabilities in their web applications and hosted infrastructure before malicious hackers can find and exploit them.
- As well as offering a unique and powerful technology, AppCheck is an industry leader in web app security research and source of knowledge on preventing malicious hacks and costly security breaches.
- Launched in 2014 with 4 people, we’ve grown to 80 strong with an additional 20 hires planned over the next 12 months. We’ve grown organically as a result of exceptional commercial success.
- We are 1 of 5 companies globally that can do what we do, the only company based in the UK, and years ahead of the competition, so it’s an exciting time to join!
As part of our commitment to information security and our ISO 27001 accreditation, please note that upon acceptance of an employment offer with AppCheck, you will undergo pre-employment checks including criminal record (DBS), employment & references as well as verification of Right to Work in the UK.
*** Please apply ASAP as interviews may commence before the closing date, and the vacancy may close early without prior warning ***
For any questions feel free to contact Richard (Recruitment Manager) on firstname.lastname@example.org