Webinar: Are third party software applications exposing businesses to cyber-threats?
Events / Posted January 14, 2020
Join us for an informative webinar which will explore the risks of using untested software applications within a corporate environment.
Title: Are third party software applications exposing businesses to cyber-threats?
Date: Thursday 13th February 2020 – 11am – 12pm GMT
Hosted by: Equilibrium Cyber Security Services & AppCheck Ltd
What will the session cover?
- Why it is important to regularly test your third-party applications for vulnerabilities
- How to develop an effective vulnerability management strategy which minimises the risks posed by supply chain software applications
- How to discover unknown security holes in your corporate applications so that you can keep your critical data safe from cyber-criminals
Who should attend?
Technical audience: IT Manager/ Director, CTO/ CIO, Cyber Security Manager etc
Benefit to the delegate:
- Unlimited delegates per organisation, therefore a FREE 1-hour training session for all personnel
- The client can also book a free assessment using our automated penetration testing tool (prior to or following the webinar) against an owned target of their choice
Get started with Appcheck
No software to download or install.
Contact us or call us 0113 887 8380