Graduate Sales Executive
Are you driven to succeed in a commercially focused role? Do you have excellent people skills? If so, we have an exciting opportunity where you can build a career as a SaaS Sales Executive in the booming multi-£billion cyber security industry. No prior tech sales experience is required.
Cyber-attacks from malicious hackers are a huge risk for most businesses. AppCheck offers a SaaS based vulnerability scanning solution that lets companies identify and fix security vulnerabilities in their websites, web apps and hosted infrastructure, before hackers can find and exploit them.
We’ve enjoyed fantastic growth since our inception in 2014. Our unique and leading-edge approach has meant that some of the world’s largest and most exciting organisations trust us with their security testing challenges. AppCheck has capabilities that are years ahead of the competition and there is a high demand so it’s an exciting time to join!
Who We’re Looking for:
Some B2B sales experience is helpful but not necessarily required. If you are articulate, inquisitive, driven and ambitious, this is an ideal opportunity for you.
We have a comprehensive training plan that we will tailor around you. We can also offer a supportive, positive, inspiring, and fun environment, with significant opportunities for career progression.
The Day to Day Role:
Day to day you’ll seek out new business opportunities via phone-based prospecting, as well as LinkedIn and email.
- You’ll speak with IT/technology leadership and heads of information security, with the view to arranging demos of our software or trials of the service.
- Commission is completely uncapped and based on every meeting that is booked and trial of the software that takes place, as well as receiving high levels of commission for any opportunities you generate that becomes a client.
What’s In It For You:
Earning over £35-40K+ in your first year is very achievable, which includes a generous basic salary, commission and an extensive benefits package.
- As well as the fantastic package and learning that is available within the first 12 months, we have a proven track record of developing salespeople, into SaaS sales consultants, team leaders and sales managers within a very short space of time. With that progression also comes significant salary and OTE increases.
- On top of the above, we’ll further develop you into a hugely valuable and sought-after asset, as every SaaS organisation is on the lookout for experienced sales consultants with the know how to win new business.
- You’ll have the opportunity to sell a truly unique technology within an unsaturated market and booming industry, so you’ll have a huge amount of flexibility
- We have a sociable, casual, light-hearted and friendly environment and we don’t take ourselves seriously. The team are driven and hardworking, but you can expect to be inspired, positively motivated and have fun along the way.
- We have a casual dress code, and have 9:00-5:30 working hours. We work hard during these hours but don’t have a long hours culture, so you can be sure to have great work-life balance. We also work in the office at least 3-4 days per week with the option of working from home 1-2 days per week.
AppCheck In More Detail:
AppCheck is a B2B cyber security software platform developed by industry leading ethical hackers and web application security experts.
- Our technology gives companies the ability scan for and fix security vulnerabilities in their web applications and hosted infrastructure before malicious hackers can find and exploit them.
- As well as offering a unique and powerful technology, AppCheck is an industry leader in web app security research and source of knowledge on preventing malicious hacks and costly security breaches.
- Created in 2014 with 4 people, we’ve grown to 85 strong with an additional 20 hires planned over the next 12 months, so it’s a great place to grow your career and benefit from rapid development and progression.
As part of our commitment to information security and our ISO 27001 accreditation, please note that upon acceptance of an employment offer with AppCheck, you will undergo pre-employment checks including criminal record (DBS), employment & references as well as verification of Right to Work in the UK.
TO APPLY, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply ASAP as interviews may commence before the closing date, and the vacancy may close early without prior warning
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.