A brand new webinar in which we hope to build up an understanding of authentication vulnerabilities, working from the most basic to more intricate scenarios, sparing no detail whilst remaining accessible to non-technical audiences. Straight from the stage of Digital Transformation Expo, this will be the debut of this webinar content.
Date: Oct 21st, 2021
Time: 11am or 3pm
Authentication is the gatekeeper to sensitive data in your application, and as such is of prime interest to hackers. On the surface it may appear to be functioning correctly, letting only the right people in, but in reality, there are many common – and then some more nuanced – vulnerabilities which can let an attacker walk right in.
In this webinar we build up an understanding of authentication vulnerabilities, working from the most basic to more intricate scenarios, sparing no detail whilst remaining accessible to non-technical audiences.
• Brute-forcing credentials
• Session token weaknesses
• Privilege escalation
• Flawed password reset functionality
• Single-sign on and third party auth integration issues
• Never before seen content
• Unlimited delegates per organisation, therefore a FREE 1-hour training session for all personnel
• An appreciation of the exploitation potential of Authentication
• An understanding of how to avoid these vulnerabilities
• Speaker is an expert in the field with 10 + years pen testing experience and now heads up AppCheck’s Research & Development program
• The client can also book a free assessment using our automated penetration testing tool (prior to or following the webinar) against an owned target of their choice
No software to download or install.
Contact us or call us 0113 887 8380