Webinar: How Does Automated Vulnerability Scanning Work?
Events / Posted May 07, 2021
How Does Automated Vulnerability Scanning Work?
An in-depth look at the why and how of automated tools
Thursday 27th May, 2021 11:00am & 3pm
The webinar begins with AppCheck’s Head of Research & Development as he takes an in-depth look at web application security and the difficulties in ensuring they are secure. From here an AppCheck consultant provides an overview of the AppCheck Vulnerability Scanning Tool and what exactly our free trial scan entails.
This webinar is aimed at those who are currently thinking about vulnerability scanning or are looking to replace their current solution and hopes to highlight the ease in which hackers can compromise a system, and how best to protect yourself.
In this session, we will talk both generally about the trends in web application security and look at specific examples of how key vulnerabilities arise before diving into the AppCheck tool, showing you how to set up scans, how it works and how results are presented before highlighting exactly what our free trial entails.
• An appreciation of the attack surfaces of modern web applications
• An insight into how vulnerabilities manifest
• A look at some high-profile hacks
• 5 reasons you should be conducting automated vulnerability scanning
• Automated tool capabilities demonstration
• What our free vulnerability scan entails
Benefit to the delegate:
• Unlimited delegates per organization and it’s completely free
• Speaker is an expert in the field with 10 + years pen testing experience and now heads up AppCheck’s Research & Development program
Get started with Appcheck
No software to download or install.
Contact us or call us 0113 887 8380