Webinar: XSS-Mas! …and a Hijacked New Year!
Events / Posted December 04, 2020
Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) is by far the most widespread high impact vulnerability, present even in the best of web applications, regardless of the framework or programming language employed – a burly steadfast member of the OWASP Top Ten.
Here at AppCheck the client-side nature of typical XSS has led to a general underappreciation of its exploitation potential, though a good understanding of the vulnerability and its subtle variations will show how it can be used to devastating effect… and more importantly: how it can be avoided.
In this webinar we will build up piece-by-piece an understanding of XSS that spares no detail.
– An understanding of XSS and the core conditions from which it arises
– An appreciation of the exploitation potential of XSS
– A discussion on in-built browser protections and mitigations for XSS and their limitations
– An insight into the variants of XSS: Reflected, Persistent, and DOM-based
– An understanding of how to avoid XSS
Sign-up to your preferred time slot below:
If you require any additional information please get in contact with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get started with Appcheck
No software to download or install.
Contact us or call us 0113 887 8380