Senior Python Developer
Would you like to join a fast-growing cyber security software company where you’ll work on a SaaS product centred around automated ethical hacking / vulnerability scanning?
As a Senior Python Developer, you’ll take on a mix of development projects with a focus on expanding the capability and performance of our vulnerability scanning services.
No cyber security experience is required (although an appreciation for it is welcomed), just a passion for Python coding and an interest in developing large scale systems.
We have six development squads, each with unique projects. This Senior Developer role is focused on the backend development of one of our vulnerability scanning services.
- You’ll also use a wide range of development tools such as Docker, database technologies, version control systems, applying TDD and integration into CI/CD pipelines.
- Cyber security knowledge is not required as we have a separate team of security researchers and web app security experts, but when it comes to web app development we’ll trust in your knowledge and give you autonomy to grow and develop the service
Who We’re Looking For:
- Python web application development experience (Django, Flask or similar)
- Experience in building substantial backend web applications
- Ability to work autonomously and deliver projects on time while working in a small and growing software development team.
- Code versioning tools, (e.g. Git / SVN)
- CI/CD pipelines
While not essential if you have experience with some of the following it would be highly desirable:
AppCheck – About Us:
- AppCheck is a B2B cyber security software platform developed by industry leading ethical hackers and web application security experts.
- Our technology gives companies the ability to scan for and fix security vulnerabilities in their web applications and hosted infrastructure before malicious hackers can find and exploit them.
- As well as offering a unique and powerful technology, AppCheck is an industry leader in web app security research and a source of knowledge on preventing malicious hacks and costly security breaches.
- Created in 2014 with 4 people, we’ve grown to 85 strong and 25+ hires planned over the next 12 months.
- We are 1 of 5 companies globally that do what we do, and the only company based in the UK
TO APPLY, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
*Please apply ASAP as interviews may commence before the closing dates*
As part of our commitment to information security and our ISO27001 accreditation, please note that upon acceptance of an employment offer with AppCheck, you will undergo pre-employment checks including criminal record (DBS), employment & references as well as verification of Right to Work in the UK.