New Business Sales Executive
Would you like to join an award-winning SaaS business, selling a unique technology in the booming multi-£billion cyber security industry?
If so, we’re looking for articulate, inquisitive and determined individuals to help us open doors and tell our story to some of the most exciting global tech and consumer brands, many of which already work with us.
A history of selling IT or SaaS based products isn’t required, as we have a comprehensive training plan that we tailor to individuals experience and own style.
This is genuinely an extremely exciting opportunity that should not be missed, and we highly recommend that you talk to us, so we can demonstrate how rewarding this position will be.
Check out what we have to offer in our New Business Sales Executive role.
How You’ll Sell AppCheck & Commission!:
- As a New Business Sales Executive, you’ll identify new business opportunities via phone-based prospecting, as well as LinkedIn/email.
- You’ll speak with IT/technology leadership and heads of information security, with the view to arranging demos of the software or trials of the service.
- Commission is completely uncapped and is based on every meeting that is booked and trial of the software that takes place, as well as receiving high levels of commission for any opportunities you generate that becomes a client.
What’s In It For You:
- Earning £35-£40K+ in your first year is very achievable, which includes a generous basic salary, OTE, £1,500 Christmas bonus and an extensive benefits package.
- Crucially the targets and earning potential offered is based on true averages, as opposed targets that are unrealistic and never achievable.
- Are you interested in career progression? In this role you’ll have a structured and supportive training plan with the view for promotion to senior sales consultant within 6-12 months
- As well as the fantastic package and learning that is available within the first 6 – 12 months, we have a proven track record of developing SDRs, into senior cyber security sales consultants, team leaders and sales managers within a very short space of time. With that progression also comes significant salary and OTE progression.
- On top of the above, we will help develop you into a hugely valuable and sought-after asset, as every SaaS organisation is on the lookout for experienced sales consultants with the know how to win new business.
- You’ll have the opportunity to sell a truly unique technology within an unsaturated market and booming industry, so you’ll have a huge amount of flexibility with managing/growing your target companies, and the freedom to find a style that works for you.
- What sets us apart is our culture. We have a sociable, light-hearted and friendly environment and we don’t take ourselves seriously. The team are driven and hardworking, but you can expect to be inspired and positively motivated by the team.
Who We Are & What You’re Selling:
- AppCheck is a B2B cyber security software platform developed by industry leading ethical hackers and web application security experts.
- Our technology gives companies the ability scan for and fix security vulnerabilities in their web applications and hosted infrastructure before malicious hackers can find and exploit them.
- As well as offering a unique and powerful technology, AppCheck is an industry leader in web app security research and source of knowledge on preventing malicious hacks and costly security breaches.
- Created in 2014 with 4 people, we’ve grown to 55 strong with an additional 30 hires planned over the next 12 months. We’ve grown organically as a result of exceptional commercial success.
- We are 1 of 5 companies globally that do what we do, and the only company based in the UK!
As part of our commitment to information security and our ISO 27001 accreditation, please note that upon acceptance of an employment offer with AppCheck, you will undergo pre-employment checks including criminal record (DBS), employment & references as well as verification of Right to Work in the UK.
***Please apply ASAP as interviews may commence before the advert closing date***
For any questions feel free to contact Richard (Recruitment Manager), any time: email@example.com